At this stage there isn't.  It seems to be one of those issues where everyone has their own, slightly different, idea of exactly how it should work.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM, andy.tidwell <andy.tidwell@...> wrote:
Hello Quentin, what I was wondering is if there is a way to toggle the speech on the arrow keys on the numpad and the other arrow keys while allowing speech of the tab and function keys because when I went in to the sittings
and checked to   toggle keys it enabled speech on all toggle keys including all arrow keys and I would like to know if there is a way some how to turn off speech on the arrow keys only.

From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 7:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and speech of toggle keys.

I think this is an issue related to the conversation?

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
NV Access team and Joseph, this is another thing we have to think...

We have discussed this issue some time ago in devellopers list, and, I think, we have arrived to an almost agreement that this type of keys should be voiced by NVDA, but not arrows...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

-----Mensagem Original----- De: andy.tidwell
Data: 29 de maio de 2017 19:46
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] NVDA and speech of toggle keys.

Hello everyone I have a question about speech on the toggle keys. I went in to the NVDA menu and enabled speech on toggle keys because I
wanted to hear when I pressed the tab and escape and function keys but now I also hear speech when I press the arrow keys, is there any way I
can stop speech on the arrow keys and still have NVDA announce the other keys? any help will be appreciated.Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Basic Training for NVDA & Microsoft Word with NVDA E-Books now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/