copy and paste

Don H

I am one of those Window Eyes long time users that is now being forced to learn a new screen reader. I knew this was coming so downloaded and started learning how to use NVDA several weeks ago. I did take the offer for a free copy of Jaws and am also trying to learn it as well.
I compare ease of use between NVDA and Jaws and in many cases find NVDA easier to use.
One function I find better with NVDA is the ability and accuracy of selecting text in a Word document or Web page with the NVDA key F9 and Nvda key F10.
One area where I think Window eyes had advantages over NVDA and Jaws was the ability to label keys and change hot keys to your likeing.