From: "Arlene" <nedster66@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:27 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] copy and paste

Wow! when my room mate and I thought we were forced off the JFW beta testing team. My room mate went and downloaded a demo of windoweyes. We lasted with it for only 2 hours! Then we ran back home to JFW! My room mate asked a friend who had a free version of windoweyes and he told us to uninstall it at the control panel. We could have got used to it. But we had no support using it. We tested Jaws 5.0 We were going to leave the team anyway! I was on the verge of getting a new computer of my own. that was when I got my first xp box! I felt I wanted it because I was not learning how to use the computer properly. I have a slight learning disability and I have to learn things hands on! I wished I had tried using windoweyes. Someone said it looks a lot like windows. NVDA was easy as well. With my own computer. I can learn at my own pace.