Re: fear mongering? Re: [nvda] New Blog Post: Will VFO Acquire NV Access?

Gene

One way to promote NVDA is to reassure people that it is worth taking time to learn.  Someone who is worried about the future of NVDA will be less likely to be motivated to do so.

From: Dennis L
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: fear mongering? Re: [nvda] New Blog Post: Will VFO Acquire NV Access?

I think what people need to do is promote Joseph Lee’s project lense and spread the word about NVDA.  Promote the strengths and show people where it can be used and if there is something you need there are people that might write add-ons they might charge but your program or application could be made to work with NVDA.