Re: NVDA and speech of toggle keys.

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

It should be implamented. Let the user decide what keys speak and don't.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 8:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and speech of toggle keys.

Yes, related with this topic and to the topic of people changing from other screen readers to NVDA!

It is one of NVDA's most criticized failures!

Rui

Rui

Data: 29 de maio de 2017 19:46
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] NVDA and speech of toggle keys.

Hello everyone I have a question about speech on the toggle keys. I went in
to the NVDA menu and enabled speech on toggle keys because I
wanted to hear when I pressed the tab and escape and function keys but now I
also hear speech when I press the arrow keys, is there any way I
can stop speech on the arrow keys and still have NVDA announce the other
keys? any help will be appreciated.Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for
him?

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager