From: Bill Holton [mailto:bill32607@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: RE: [nvda] To Rui Fontes

Hi.
No, the verswion I bought does not include the standard compact. So I have to buy the entire suite? Do you know if this voice was ever included in K1000? I have old copies I could dig up, AustralianEnglishKarenStandard.exet is there.

De: Bill Holton
Data: 20 de abril de 2017 16:19
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] To Rui Fontes

Hi.
This is a Spanish site, is there an English?
Also, the Window-Eyes file I downloaded for this voice is:
AustralianEnglishKarenStandard.exe

I also have purchased the SAPI 5 versions of Vocalizer Expressive voices.
Can I purchase this older standard version alone, or am I going to have to pay $100+ for the entire package?
Thanks.
Bill

De: Bill Holton
Data: 18 de abril de 2017 14:58
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] To Rui Fontes

Hi.
I am trying to make the switch from WE to JAWS and NVDA. My problem is I have become so accustomed to the Australian Karen compact voice available with the first WE first set of Vocalizer voices. Is it possible to get this voice for NVDA and JAWS? Thanks.
Bill