Re: soft-voice and objPad comments

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi where do you get this objpad from?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] soft-voice and objPad comments

Upon using objPad for a bit I can say that it is excellent at what it
does! I wanted a jaws-like-cursor for NVDA? I got one and in fact its so
awesome because it takes the old jaws cursor along with the jaws touch
cursor and rolls them into one yet its even easier to use! I really
really like objPad and will be telling everyone about it. And I may have
found another free synthesizer addon for NVDA for all of us to use. For
personal use only, not commercial use... It is called soft-voice and it
sounds similar to eloquence but better than eSpeak. I have one or two
more things to check out with the soft-voice tts makers but once I do
and everything is go then I'll let all of you know the final verdict on
soft-voice tts. I can tell you that it sounds a bit like eloquence but
it only supports english and spanish languages. and that it has a bunch
of interesting novelty voices along with the normal voices and its very
small and fast and responsive. I will not post it here though until I'm
certain its fine with the authors.