Re: soft-voice and objPad comments

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Use the nvda key + letter N to get into the preferences of NVDA, then go
down to tools, a sub menu will appear, then go down to manage add ons
then press the enter key.

When you go into that section it will tell you what add ons you have
installed, but you will be looking for a button called get add ons then
press the enter key.

your browser will open to the place where the add ons are for the
project. Go down to the one that was mentioned you should be able to
jump down by headings then there will be a link to the page where it is.
Locate the add on there and either install it from there which i think
if i remember well can be done or download it to your computer then
install it from there.

There are tutorials on how to do it if you have not done it before.

the info for the add on can be found on the page on how to use it or if
you do it through the manage add ons section either help or the one
after it most of them now will take you up to that page when pressed on.

hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 31/05/2017 9:02 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi where do you get this objpad from?