From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Tutorial on transitioning from Window-Eyes to NVDA by GeneAsner is now up on the NVDA Community wiki

Dear NVDA community,

First, thanks goes to Gene Asner for putting together a tutorial for those transitioning from Window-Eyes to NVDA. I’ll consider this one of the user side contributions to our ongoing Project Contact Lenses, a community initiative to embrace users, developers and scripters of other screen readers.

I’m delighted to announce the wikified version of Gene’s tutorial is now available for you to read at our NVDA Community wiki pages. The link is:

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Switching-from-Window-Eyes-to-NVDA

Hope this helps (and please do spread the word).

Cheers,

Joseph