Re: Power Media player or Power DVD

To be honest for the ultra encripted dvds I use windows media player and fiddle with the dvd menus that way.

Thats mostly the startrek paramount stuff and some soni, bbc and the rest of it.

For 99.9% of all dvds I use dvd audio extracter.

Its I think 40 bucks but it extracts the audio in lots or from file by file.

One thing that really gets my goat is for example you buy or get a dvd from somewhere.

Then you can't just play it that easily, you need to crack the disk to get the files.

And for those that I have to bother with to get working I watch once then put on a shelf.

On the other hand if I can crack them then I can play the files where I wish.

I know there is a risk but its a pitty that there isn't another way for the blind to get access to audio described content in a way that the sighted can enjoy the same content while you muck round with your content.

On 31/05/2017 11:44 a.m., Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
How do you watch movies on your computer using Power media player or Power DVD? What I mean is how can you get the DVD to play? Are there key commands you can use to navigate the disk? If so, how do you access those commands?
Thanks
Chris