Re: Power Media player or Power DVD

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the quickest way is press the windows key and in the search box type
default apps. you may not have to type it all but it will come up with a
search result called that. Press the enter key on it.

in that section it will give you options such as default browser, email etc

Tab to the one you want then either press the enter key or space bar. it
should drop down a list of stuff you can use, then press the enter key
on the one you want.

do that for your other apps if needed.

the following page might help you as well from off my website it is a
few of the things i changed etc. this was written when windows 10 came
out and the one for the start menu is the older way not the new way.
apart from that you might find some thing useful on it.

A link to this page is
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

Gene nz

On 31/05/2017 2:20 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
I tried to access the movie through Windows Media player, but it keeps
bringing up Power Media player.
I am using a Windows 10 laptop.
I will appreciate any help anyone can give.

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related
material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net. Regardless of where you