Re: suggestion: giving google chrome a try Performance degradation in current Firefox

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I am very happy to say that my issues at least have been addressed, and that browsing with Chrome and NVDA is the best it has ever been.

On 02-Apr-16 02:40, Kevin Chao wrote:
Please retry with latest build of Chrome Canary... Accessibility improvements went in!
On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:08 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Please find my answers below. I am hoping that some of these issues are just the way that my specific configuration is set up.

On 27-Mar-16 17:55, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Nimer

Just a few questions:

Can I establish if you  are using Chrome or Canary?

Canary

What is ChromeVox?

Chromevox is Google's screen reading option that a user can enable while using Chrome or Chrome OS.

What is the status of the ‘automatically run say all on page load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Unchecked.

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Checked

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Unchecked

I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser

The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.

The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.

Cheers

Chris