Podcast standards

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I was always under the impression that all podcasts were http, not https.
However the ones I mainly use are http, such as bbc, cool Blind Tech, and audio boom from rnib and our own, it seems that nature have recently decided to put theirs out in https, and therefore they no longer work in Juice.
The question for everyone here is.
Is there an accessible podcast automatic downloader that does handle the https protocol, which is perhaps non standard, but is obviously now creeping in to our world..
Some people tell me, but I cannot actually prove it, that Apples podcasts are https, and this might well be why they are going down this route.
Anyone have any experience on windows of this problem as of course its got to work with nvda. I do not want to go around installing loads of podcast receivers simply to find all have drawbacks.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-