From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] How To Know If You Have The Latest NVDA Update

Hello, everyone.

I'm very new to NVDA, having just installed the program and joined this list
a week or so ago.

I understand there is a new NVDA update, but I'm not sure how to know what
version of NVDA I currently have, and how to get the latest update.

Or, does NVDA update itself automatically?

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan