From: "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:00 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Edge browser

I am finding that the latest version of NVDA works pretty well with the Edge browser. Guess my question now is what advantages does the Edge browser have over any other browser? Maybe a tutorial for Edge is out there somewhere that would answer such questions. I would like to get away from using the IE browser as it crashes more than Firefox or ?Google Chrome.
I really appreciate all the people who work on the development of NVDA.
Thanks