Re: Does anyone read Groups.io via the Web Interface?

I have always used email.
I do have a few forums I use as such but Ii have always done it via mail.

On 2/04/2016 12:02 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I do use email.

The answer is then in your hands, Use email.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon"
<@supanut2000>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does anyone read Groups.io via the Web Interface?

Since moving from Freelists, I've completely abandon email in favor of
the web interface, and as I posted earlier, bottom-quoting of messages
in full can be annoying, given that Groups.io does not tag the message
subject lines or the sender with any heading levels. Thus to Jaws or
NVDA users navigating long threads full of quoted messages in their
entirety can be time-consuming and annoying.

.