Re: Weather Plus update dialog

Ron Canazzi

Yes, I did notice this with the latest update of the weather plus add on.

On 5/31/2017 9:15 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

When  the weather Plus update dialog pops up and I do not immediately notice it it seems to take control of the keyboard or something.  If it is up in the background and I am on another window NVDA doesn't behave very well.  I often notice this because keyboard commands start failing to do anything.

If I cycle through the open windows and find the weather Plus dialog up I can close that dialog and then NVDA works just as it should.

I am wondering if the Weather Plus update dialog is using some kind of interface that is causing this.

Dan Beaver

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"