Re: adding an additional site to get weather from in weather plus or creating another add-on

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Personally, I'd rather have a plugin that uses noaa weather, as it's the most accurate weather site I've ever found, and (fyi) a lot of news services get their weather from noaa anyway, so why not go ddirectly to the source?  I'd write it myself, but my python skills aren't really up to the task.  Add to that, the fact that it only works in the U.S., and you'll see why I've not really made it much of a priority.

I can provide php code to anyone wanting to do a python conversion, since I wrote my own retrieval code years ago, and still use it today (although no idea how much longer it will work, since they've been threatening to change the interface for the last year or so), but either way, it will be a nice start.

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?