Re: Office 2003 with NVDA 2017.2

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work.  It should in my opinion give the option if you have 5 unread  messages in your inbox and your going through your folders and you get to inbox it should say 5 unread.  It doesn’t this is using 2010.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Gartmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Office 2003 with NVDA 2017.2

Hi,

Anybody out there using NVDA with Office 2003?

I have a report from one of our users saying that Outlook 2003 freezes when opening a message. Sorry but at the moment no time available for gathering logs.

Our solution for now is to reinstall 2017.1 and switch off automatic updates.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Daniel