Re: adding an additional site to get weather from in weather plus or creating another add-on

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

It is working fine I use it every day it has for a month or 2.  It’s been several weeks.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] adding an additional site to get weather from in weather plus or creating another add-on

I don't know if the Braille part of the site was corrected.  When did you check last?  As I said, in an earlier message, the mobile part of the Weather Underground site has worked properly for three or four weeks.

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:33 PM

Hi, Dan,

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie