To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with iTunes.

It still crashes for me too Matt. Its a pain in the ass. I thought this
was fixed in the master release too.

On 3/31/2016 1:31 PM, Afrim wrote:
Last time I used NVDA, with itunes, it didn't crash.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2016, at 7:25 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@...
<mailto:meturner2214@...>> wrote:

Hi folks, I've been testing out iTunes with the master version of NVDA.
And it still crashes nvda in the middle of using the iTunes store.
Someone told me about and old nvda log file, but i can't find it.