Re: New nvda sounds

can I get the link to get the latest snapshot with the sounds?

On 5/31/2017 11:06 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Dennis, download the NVDA decelopment snapshot, install it to something like a portable installation location, and then go copy the sound clips from the ./waves folder into your current installation's ./waves folder.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-05-31 19:01, Dennis L wrote:
How can we get these new sounds now is there a way?

On 2017-05-31 13:19, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I notice in the next branch of snaps, we are being given new start and
end sounds and new edit and browse mode sounds. I have issues with
some of these myself, but wanted to flag these up here for a a wider
audience to try and perhaps feed back on on the devel list.
My main issue is the quietness of the edit mode and the similarity of
the start and stop ones for nvda.

However others may beg to differ and love them, I don't know either
way might be nice to have a choice rather than to just get the new ones.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-