Re: NVDA with iTunes.

Matt Turner

Ah, haven't played around with apple music.

On 4/2/2016 2:26 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Don't forget navigating anything in Apple Music.

On 4/1/2016 1:50 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Well, in general, iTunes works fine.
But when you use the store, and lets say are listening to a song to buy, out of nowhere NVDA crashes, and when you restart NVDA iTunes doesn't work, you have to close it, and reopen it.

When you say crash, what exactly happens and in which version of windows and I tunes. I've not put Itunes on this 7 machine as the latest version never worked on xp and older versions  used to fall over a lot on there.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with iTunes.

It still crashes for me too Matt. Its a pain in the ass. I thought this
was fixed in the master release too.

On 3/31/2016 1:31 PM, Afrim wrote:
Last time I used NVDA, with itunes, it didn't crash.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2016, at 7:25 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@...
<mailto:meturner2214@...>> wrote:

Hi folks, I've been testing out iTunes with the master version of NVDA.
And it still crashes nvda in the middle of using the iTunes store.
Someone told me about and old nvda log file, but i can't find it.