Re: Spelling what is on the clipboard?

Bhavya shah

Hi Brandon,
No, there is no way via NVDA core itself that you can currently spell
clipboard contents. You may check the ClipContent Designer NVDA
add-on, and if this functionality is not available (which it probably
isn't, as far as I recall), you can suggest it to Nolia.
Thanks.

On 6/1/17, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
Is there any way to spell what is on the clipboard? I love the ability to
hear what is on the clipboard, but when copying someone's name or long
strings of numbers that I need to enter into boxes that don't allow
pasting, I really would like to be able to hear how to spell what is on the
clipboard.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>
--