Re: Suggesting several features for GoldWave AddON

Gerardo Corripio

Sadly I tried awhile ago today, while having several files opoen, Alt+numbers but no go, thus maybe it has to do with the Shark's scripts? thus could this be implemented somehow into the GoldWave AddOn? AT least for me, it's a timesaver to quickly switch between for instance, Fil A and File B without having to perform the Control+tab command to switch between these; OH and when you do Alt+1 to go to File A, Focus moves to that file; Alt+2 for File B and focus moves to that one, thus that's why I say it's a timesaver!

El 04/03/2016 04:33 p.m., Darren Duff escribió:
Actually, I have been using gold wave like that for years! It may even be a gold wave keystroke, not a screenreader one.

Darren Duff.

Host of the Duff Domain on http://www.95-the-mix.com

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff379@...

Mobile E-mail mobileduff5@...

skype duffman31279

On 3/4/2016 1:10 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Joseph and whoever does the GoldWave AddOn for NVDA
I'd like to suggest having the ability to via Alt+numbers from 1-9, be able to move between files during editing, instead of having to do Control+tab? kind of like what the other screen readers' scripts do. Thanks for implementing.

--
Enviado desde mi lap