Outlook Shared Calendar Support in Office 2013?

Laughing Thunder

Hi All,

For work, I am required to access shared Microsoft Exchange calendars using the copy of Outlook 2013, which is installed on my computer. Does NVDA support the calender features of Microsoft Outlook? If so, how well? I have tried to read data on the calenders, but NVDA seems unable to read some of the data. It's difficult for me to be much more specific, since Outlook is quite new to me. Hopefully, I'm just missing something. I am using both the latest version of Outlook 2013, as well as the latest version of NVDA.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best.