Re: Outlook Shared Calendar Support in Office 2013?

Laughing Thunder

Also, as a follow up to my previous e-mail, I am trying to use the day view in the calender, and I do not know how to change views yet.

On 4/2/2016 6:37 PM, Laughingthunder wrote:
Hi All,

For work, I am required to access shared Microsoft Exchange calendars
using the copy of Outlook 2013, which is installed on my computer. Does
NVDA support the calender features of Microsoft Outlook? If so, how
well? I have tried to read data on the calenders, but NVDA seems unable
to read some of the data. It's difficult for me to be much more
specific, since Outlook is quite new to me. Hopefully, I'm just missing
something. I am using both the latest version of Outlook 2013, as well
as the latest version of NVDA.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best.