Re: entering in passwords

Don H

This addon is in the development stage. Are thee addons reviewed by anyone before being made downloadable? I could see this addon as having the potential of being a real security issue if someone wanted to make it so. Just want to understand any checks for security for such things. Not claiming this is a bad addon.

On 6/1/2017 10:55 AM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Install this:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speakPasswords.en.html
There's no toggle, it ties the password speaking to speak characters/words.
On 6/1/2017 7:42 AM, Don H wrote:
One option I would love to see taken from Window Eyes is to have the
option to have passwords spoken normally or with NVDA saying star. I am
a pretty good typist but if I am going to make a mistake it seems to be
when entering passwords with no feedback to what I am entering.
Is there a place where NVDA users formally request future features such
as this?
Thanks