From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with iTunes.

Itunes with NVDA 2016.1 WIN 10 64 bit. Don't know how you can help any since you refuse to update to a more modern version of WIN.

When you say crash, what exactly happens and in which version of windows and I tunes. I've not put Itunes on this 7 machine as the latest version never worked on xp and older versions used to fall over a lot on there.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-