From: "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:00 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Edge browser

I am finding that the latest version of NVDA works pretty well with the
Edge browser. Guess my question now is what advantages does the Edge
browser have over any other browser? Maybe a tutorial for Edge is out
there somewhere that would answer such questions. I would like to get away

from using the IE browser as it crashes more than Firefox or ?Google
Chrome.
I really appreciate all the people who work on the development of NVDA.
Thanks

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org