Re: marking messages as read or replied in thunderbird

Tony Ballou

Hi Rosemarie,

Lol! Now I know that I should be in bed sleep, sighs. It's in the
message menu of Thunderbird. In my time zone, It's before sunrise,
before dawn, and definitely long before coffee.

Tony

On 6/2/2017 4:43 AM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Hi Rosemarie,

If memory serves me right, I think there's an option in the messages
folder that will allow you to do this. I haven't played with it much
myself but I am pretty sure that's it. hope this helps.

Tony

Hi, everyone,

How do I mark messages as read or replied in thunderbird? I used to
know how to mark messages but I can't recall the steps to do this.
It's been a while since I marked messages as read or replied.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie