Re: Please welcome Windows 10 App Essentials 17.06.1 to your NVDA installations

John J. Boyer

I must be missing something. I've been trying to install Windows 10 App Essentials from the NVDA Addons Manager. It
takes me to Microsoft Edge, and it seems that I need the addon to use Edge. Sorry for a dumb email!

John

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 10:11:27AM -0700, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi everyone,

Attention Windows 10 users: Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 17.06.1 is on
its way. If you're using braille displays, please go ahead and grab it once
an update notification pops up.

More info about this release can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/17.06.1

Cheers,

Joseph
--