From: "mk360" <mk.seventhson@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: suggestion: giving google chrome a try [nvda] Performance degradation in current Firefox

Ok, open firefox, go to the address bar, type in about:config and press enter.
here search for "xpinstall.signatures.required" (without the quotes) and change it to false, close FF and open it again.

Regards,
mk.

El 03/04/2016 a las 9:24, P. Otter escribió:
is ther any one who has the values to repair the webvisum problems i don't have it also anymore.
thanks inadvance.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mk360" <mk.seventhson@...>