From: "Pascal Lambert" <rambeau68@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] rolling back to NVDA 2017.1

Hi,
The slowness has been ongoing since the 2017 version. It comes and go.
When I start my Outlook 2013, there is a definite silence for close to a
minute then its starts reading. The moment I begin scrolling rapidly with
the down arrow, the voice gets stuck and I have to play with it to get it
going. The same happens with Firefox, worse I-e11, Edge. It is less
obvious with Google Chrome. I have reported this various times. I am glad
this will be thoroughly investigated as it is very frustrating and even
risky when you are in the middle of a brokerage transaction or a bank
transfer.
Many thanks
Blessings
Pascal