Re: online watsap

Marisane Moruthanyana

On 6/3/17, Aravind R <aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com> wrote:
WEB whatsapp is available in www.web.whatsapp.com. there you can
access your whatsapp accessible manner using one add on called f123

On 6/3/17, Marisane Moruthanyana <marisanem@gmail.com> wrote:
Evening folks

I am Marisane from SA.

I need to create a watsap account, but the web-based one.

Am I correct to say that the online watsap is there?

May I know whether it is screen reader accessible?

Is it on a mobile website or the usual website?

your help in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com.

Morning

how to access the website?

Do you just visit the site and you are done?

Do you have to first install the f123 addon before visiting the site??

where does one find the f123 addon?

your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Betty