Re: managing kindle books ?

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

If you're using overdrive and/or amazon to do the returning of the books, you need to click the return on the amazon site, then either go all the way to the bottom of the page and find the yes/no buttons, and click the yes button, or (do like I do), go to the top of the page, then shift-tab 4 or 5 times, which puts you on the no (for some reason it skips the yes), then tab once, which will place you on the yes.  Press enter, and the book is returned.  It's a major pain, but it works.  I have no idea why amazon handles things this way, but that's how I deal with it, so hopefully this will work for you as well.

On 6/3/2017 12:45 AM, Danni wrote:

I am having trouble removing books borrowed from the library and found out tonight from a neighbor that a popup shows but I have no idea where to find it on the screen?? anyone have any suggestions?