From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 5:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] rolling back to NVDA 2017.1

It would be revealing if those who notice slow downs in nvda would tell us
what version of Windows and if 10, which actual version it is.
 I am beginning to suspect its only Windows 10, as testing the code out on 7
and even, shock horror, XP it seems pretty snappy in fiirfox
 the xp machines can only run 52 and 48 of the browser due to harrdware and
software constraints.

However they work well.

My feeling is a big arrow pointing to Microsofts UIA code.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-