Re: nvda in gmail

Dejan Ristic

Hi,

When I open my gmail account, I choose the "Basic HTML view" button to make it easy to use for me. I do it by both Firefox, and the chrome-based browsers. If you wish to open the mentioned view, switch to the focus mode and tab around to find the button. In my case, I shift-tab to get to the button.

On 6/3/2017 3:03 PM, Judy Barrett wrote:

I have read that NVDA works well with Gmail, what do I need to know to get them to work well together.

I am running windows 10 and the latest NVDA.

Thanks

All Blessings

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 8:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] managing kindle books ?

If you're using overdrive and/or amazon to do the returning of the books, you need to click the return on the amazon site, then either go all the way to the bottom of the page and find the yes/no buttons, and click the yes button, or (do like I do), go to the top of the page, then shift-tab 4 or 5 times, which puts you on the no (for some reason it skips the yes), then tab once, which will place you on the yes.  Press enter, and the book is returned.  It's a major pain, but it works.  I have no idea why amazon handles things this way, but that's how I deal with it, so hopefully this will work for you as well.

On 6/3/2017 12:45 AM, Danni wrote:

I am having trouble removing books borrowed from the library and found out tonight from a neighbor that a popup shows but I have no idea where to find it on the screen?? anyone have any suggestions?