latest Skype update

Jenni Kent <jennipalmer@...>

So I was encouraged by my computer to try the new Skype well now i can't go back to the classic Skype it seems and it would also seem that the new version is a mess for accessibility in my humble opinion has anyone used this new version of Skype successfully and what are your thoughts and tips? Also i still use jaws on occasion to help a friend who refuses to give up on it no idea why but i was that way once too so i cant say anything. but i will try checking in with others as well maybe the add on list who knows who might have a clue or if anything how can i roll back to classic oh and good news the feedback hub works with nvda unlike jaws. just saying can anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks, awaiting the ding for email on my phone,

Jenni