From: "Joshua Hendrickson" <louvins@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 04:33 PM
Subject: [nvda] Hi from a new member, NVDA, is totally awesome!

Hi to all. Just wanted to say from a new list member. I really like
NVDA. I've only got jaws 15 on my computer, but I'm not going to pay
like $800 to get the newest version of jaws. Have any of you guys
ever tried the acapela voices for NVDA? They are very nice. I tried
a free 15 day trial a while back. When I can save up some money, I'll
buy the license to get my voices to work. But I think the acapela
license for the voices to work in NVDA is something like $220.
Anyway, its so nice to have a screenreader available to someone who is
blined that when you get a new computer, you just slap NVDA on it, and
away you go.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson