From: Jenni Kent
Sent: 03 June 2017 21:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] latest Skype update

So I was encouraged by my computer to try the new Skype well now i can't

new version is a mess for accessibility in my humble opinion has anyone

used this new version of Skype successfully and what are your thoughts

and tips? Also i still use jaws on occasion to help a friend who refuses

to give up on it no idea why but i was that way once too so i cant say

anything.  but i will try checking in with others as well maybe the add

on list who knows who might have a clue or if anything how can i roll

back to classic oh and good news the feedback hub works with nvda unlike

jaws. just saying can anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks, awaiting the ding for email on my phone,

Jenni