Re: Accessing the menu bar on Firefox

If anyone happens to know how to directly gain access to the "button bar" to the right of the web address entry and search entry boxes in Firefox would you please share?

I know that you can get to any of the add-ons that display buttons here via the methods I and others have discussed, but I cannot come up with a way to get to those buttons.  In Chrome, since there is no real menu set at all in the conventional sense, hitting Alt throws focus to the Menu Button on the far right and you can left arrow your way backward across all the buttons between it and the web address entry box.  I cannot seem to throw focus up there for Firefox and I'm convinced there must be a way I just don't know about.  Under Firefox hitting Alt brings up the good, old-fashioned menu bar and throws focus on it.  I can't even manage to tab my way in to that collection of buttons under Firefox.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

            Niels Bohr