Re: latest Skype update

what if you run skype classic?

Its clear skype app like most universal apps suck.

I had this with something on another computer, do a system restore or reformat thats what I did and it was ok again.

Its really bad that you can click things and not go back.

But a good reinstall will fix it, I wish ms made uwp as accessible as they say, but guess not, thank god for reformats.

This still gets my goat, it really does.

So far I have managed to not use uwp unless I need to then I stay far away just like narator.

On 4/06/2017 8:46 a.m., Jenni Kent wrote:
So I was encouraged by my computer to try the new Skype well now i can't go back to the classic Skype it seems and it would also seem that the new version is a mess for accessibility in my humble opinion has anyone used this new version of Skype successfully and what are your thoughts and tips? Also i still use jaws on occasion to help a friend who refuses to give up on it no idea why but i was that way once too so i cant say anything. but i will try checking in with others as well maybe the add on list who knows who might have a clue or if anything how can i roll back to classic oh and good news the feedback hub works with nvda unlike jaws. just saying can anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks, awaiting the ding for email on my phone,

Jenni

.