Re: addressing emails in Thunderbird in NVDA

well you can put 1 address then in the cc field put all address seperated by a ,.
Or in the to field put address 1,address2 and so on.

On 4/04/2016 7:40 a.m., Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi,

I read the help page about this and it said to press enter after each
address I entered in the to: field. However, when I try to send the
email it comes back with an error and has all the email addresses as one
long string instead of using it as individual addresses.

How do I address an email to multiple people using NVDA? I realize this
may not be an NVDA issue but I am hoping there is some trick to doing
this in NVDA.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver