Re: enhancing microsoft word:

Kevin Chao

If these are well structured docs with headings, lists, tables, images, etc. and you don't need to edit them, but instead navigate/read them. It might be worth considering saving/exporting to HTML and interacting with it using a web browser.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 12:32 PM Afrim <afrim.maja@...> wrote:
    I have tried Libra office, I think I mentioned it in my first post.
It crashed along with NVDA. I may try open office though. I am going to
download it now.