From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 2:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] addressing emails in Thunderbird in NVDA

Hi,

I read the help page about this and it said to press enter after each
address I entered in the to: field.  However, when I try to send the
email it comes back with an error and has all the email addresses as one
long string instead of using it as individual addresses.

How do I address an email to multiple people using NVDA?  I realize this
may not be an NVDA issue but I am hoping there is some trick to doing
this in NVDA.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver