Re: One new add-on, one revived add-on posted

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi
Actually, I don't want to replace review mode and object nevigation.
Also, this add-on is good for braille users. in the past, user needs to use object navigation to read dialog message in braille. Now, just press NVDA+ctrl+w and press arrows to read.
Thank you for the development.

Regards,
Victor

No, Virtual Review is the revived add-on. Note that this add-on does not replace review modes and object navigation.

Cheers,

Joseph