Re: Braille display cursor routing

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello there,

You can toggle this setting with the key combination

NVDA + Ctrl + t.

I use it a lot, because keeping the cursor tethered to Review doesn't show a lot of stuff on the left of the braille display. On the other hand, when I do translations and need to use cursor routing a lot, I need the cursor to be tied to Focus.

hth, ciao,

Ollie

Il 06/06/2017 02:42, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
No problem at all, easy to do! I'm glad it was a nice easy fix :)

Quentin.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason@... <mailto:jason@...>> wrote:

Thank you, and my apologies - I overlooked that setting, which
must have been
changed at some point for some reason. The method you describe
below worked as
advertised.

Quentin Christensen <quentin@...

<http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess>