From: "Edward Green" <ergreen1981@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 9:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] Sluggish reading of emails in Outlook

Hi all,

I'm using NVDA 2017.2 on an HP Spectre 13 laptop running Windows 10
Creator's Edition.

I'm finding that NVDA performs sluggishly when reading the body of emails by
line in Outlook 2016. There's probably a 0.5-0.775 second delay between me
pressing the down arrow and hearing any text.

I'm using SAPI 5 Eloquence as my default speech synthesiser but am getting
similar results with ESpeak.

Is there anything I can do to improve NVDA's responsiveness?

Cheers,

Ed