From: "Jenni Kent" <jennipalmer@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] latest Skype update

I was able to go to skype.com and roll back to classic that's good. but
it still troubles me they make these apps virtually inaccessible. but
hey what can we do right i did get it to be usable but still with no
hotkeys or anything it needs work.

On 6/3/2017 4:16 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem. JAWS or NVDA does not seem to access
the new Skype nearly as well. I would love to switch back as well.
Also, is the New Skype the same Skype as the win10 Skype app, or is it
something else. I wasn’t even sure about that.

Have a great one, guys!

Windows 10